Sewing Machine Operator
Oge Ajibe is a brand that enlightens people on how to best represent themselves in all aspects of fashion. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with unique comfort and confidence with our inclusive, sustainable clothing, all made by hand in Canada.
Oge Ajibe clothing is made to order and is available in sizes XS-5X.
- Experienced in clothing production, from designing, fabric sourcing, pattern making, sample making, grading and financial clothing production. (Very Important)
- You must have a minimum of 1-year experience in operating Industrial Sewing Machine
- The passion for sewing, your attention to detail
- Operate an industrial sewing machine Single Needle, Serging, Binding Folders or other machinery
- Experienced in Pattern making and grading.
- Must have a very good understanding of textiles.
- Interest in the fashion womenswear and plus size industry.
- Understand design and garment construction from a technical aspect.
- Use your knowledge of Adobe platforms and Microsoft Excel to create technical packages for factory instruction.
- Garment production preparing and cutting fabric, sewing, pressing, sewing, quality control, finishing and trimming.
- Overseeing clothing production, from designing, fabric sourcing, pattern making, sample making, grading and finical clothing production. (Very Important)
- Must know how to sew/ operate an industry sewing machine (machine Single Needle, Serging, Binding Folders)
- Must have an industry sewing machine at home/studio to be able to work remotely, when needed.
- Must be a fast sewer and available to work.
- Must have Experience in pattern making.
Thank you so much for your interest please send your resume to email@example.com